(keitai-l) Re: payment systems

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/28/05
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Aaron Stephanic wrote:

> What options does a small digital content provider have for enabling
> Japanese customers to pay by keitai?  Of course DoCoMo, but it's
> difficult for small up-and-comers to get into that system, no?  Any and
> all pointers you can provide would be appreciated.

I've started a payment systems page on the keitai-dev wiki, and put up
a brief outline of some of the possible payment methods out there. I'll
try to dig up our (Tabemo's) material on this in the next day or two and
fill in the page. In the meantime, if anybody else wants to fill in what
they know, I'm sure we'd all be appreciative.

     http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki?PaymentSystems

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***