(keitai-l) Curious: T-Engine

From: Mohit Sindhwani <mohits_at_onghu.com>
Date: 02/28/05
Hi Everyone,

I was at the TRON Show in Tokyo at the end of 2004, which was dominated
largely by the T-Engine (open platform for real-time and embedded
systems, targetted at ubiquitous computing).  Personally, I have had
some exposure to the T-Engine platform.

Since it's based on the ITRON specification (which I believe was quite
popular in the mobile phone developer space in Japan), but adds ideas
like memory management, open source, etc., I'm wondering if there is any
interest at all in the keitai community...

I just started a website for English developers using the T-Engine (
http://www.onghu.com/te ), and am curious to find people who are
actually using/ evaluating the technology.  It's *only* for my
information - not to be published on the site, if that's a concern.

Again, if it's a concern and you don't want to publish to the list, you
can also email me off the list.  I'm trying to see what the
applicability of my website is - the site is still in its infancy (15
days old) and I'm hoping to find people who will be interested in
reading/ writing :)

Thanks guys!
Cheers,
mohit.