(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone does FeliCa

From: Colin Belton <colinbelton_at_gmail.com>
Date: 02/28/05
Martyn_Williams@idg.com wrote:

>But turn that system real-time and you've got tracking. I'm sure JR could
>easily do the same with Suica.

JR already does. I remember pressing the wrong button on one of the
older Suica machines (the ones that also sell other types of cards) last
year and getting a long list of all the stations I had entered and
exited. The list also included train fares. I cannot remember which
button I pressed and I do not know whether that button is still
available. I will check next time I use a Suica machine. Anyway, it
shows that JR is keeping records of people's movements.

Colin Belton