(keitai-l) Video to Palm OS pda's, DRM, and japan

From: alfie <alfie_at_moblog.co.uk>
Date: 03/01/05
I have been running palmpixels.com for a year and a half now, with great
success in Europe and the states. We have secured a DRM solution for
Palm and are now moving into the next phase of deployment, ie, pay per
download DRM'd content. We will also be offering 3gp content for mobiles.

I am interested in moving this model into the japanese market, and would
be grateful if anyone could give me any information on similiar
offerings in Japan. If anyone is  interested in partnering with me in
bringing this to a Japanese market, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks

alfie dennen
alfie@palmpixels.com