(keitai-l) Re: Felica Movie Tickets

From: Nobuyuki Paul Aoki <aoki_at_bluetree.jp>
Date: 03/02/05
Curt Sampson wrote:
> Looks like Toho cinemas is now doing advance movie ticketing on
> Felica-equipped keitai:
>
>      http://www.tohocinemas.co.jp/vit/ic.html
>
> Presumably the money to pay for the ticket comes from your Edy
> application. Does anyone know for sure?

Edy uses a separate Edy iAppli to subtract the money stored on your
keitai.  They may however offer an interface which this appli uses.  But
I would think that the edy part would be explained on this faq.

> I'd like to accept Edy payments online, too. I wonder how one does it?

You simply have to contact bitwallet at their website: http://www.edy.jp

I have implemented it on the habbo hotel website at:
http://habbohotel.jp

They offer mobile edy (felica keitai) and cyber edy (edy cards with usb
pasoli) services to use.  There are of course, setup fees.

paul
--
Nobuyuki Paul Aoki
http://bluetree.jp