(keitai-l) Re: Feb 2005 mobile subscriber add/loss data for Japan

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/09/05
> It also seems that Vodafone KK does not have any exciting handsets in
> the box for the next 10 months.

(1)
for 2G PDC, the V603SH is quite an interesting handset
http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/v603sh/
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/mobile/articles/0502/19/news016.html
we can still find traces from V603SH and V603T the good old J-Phone,
but only confined in the PDC playground.

though the DoCoMo SH700i may be a better phone (recommended)
http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/sh700i/
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/mobile/special/sh700i/

(2)
I think in the last 3 years, Vodafone.jp has successfully virtually
rooted itself out from the Japanese market.  job well done lads!

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!