(keitai-l) Re: Moblogging.

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/09/05
Hi,

I usually blog thru the simple stuff provided by
the Livedoor blog service. In there mail subject
becomes blog title, mail contents the article and
attach needful image in mail

Not a secure thing since if someone gets hold of
the email address generated, anyone can post a
new article to the blog. Apart from that it works
cool for me.

Blog URL : http://blog.livedoor.jp/gai_jin/

regards
Manish Prabhune