(keitai-l) Re: Moblogging.

From: Christian Anderson <lists_at_photokyo.com>
Date: 03/09/05
Hey Manish,

Saw your posting on another mailing list, and just wanted to say that I
liked your moblog.

Anyway, doesn't livedoor at least check the senders email address? I think
that knowing the "secret" email address they provide you isnt quite enough
as they should check the senders address too to make sure its you.

Chris

Christian Anderson  クリスチャン アンダーソン
:: http://www.ckapublishing.com
:: MSN / Webcam : platesonyourass@hotmail.com

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]