(keitai-l) Re: keitai for earthquakes

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 03/24/05
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Arnold P. Siboro wrote:

> I don't know about 702NK, but manual power generator (squeeze and you
> can charge your keitai) are available for many kinds of keitai.

You can also buy battery packs that just plug in to the bottom of
your phone. Some of them can even be refilled with standard AA or 9V
batteries. I keep one of these in my bag at all times.

Something interesting for Ima-Hima or another site to offer might be
some sort of registration service for who's ok and who's not after a
quake. Then friends could more easily figure out what other friends are
ok or need help.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***