(keitai-l) How to detect when MediaPlayer finishes playing and starts playing back

From: Tuan Vu <trinityneo123_at_yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 03/28/05
   While writing a demo media player for Vodafone mobile
using JSCL 1.1.1 and J-PHONE Application Emulator 2.0, I
got into a following problem. For playing MNG file, it is
easy to call MngPlayer.play(), but once being called, the
player keeps running forever, and I could not detect when
the player finishes playing and starts repeating. I have
tried MngPlayer.play(false) and MngPlayer.play(1), which
according to documents mean to prevent the player from
running forever, but these methods did not work. The
method playerRepeated also did not work because I have
never seen that method be called.
  Is there anybody who got into the same problem? Can you
help me. Thanks a lot.