(keitai-l) Re: Installing symbian native apps on Vodafone 702NK

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 03/27/05
I am trying to persuade a developer to do what is necessary so I can
get his app onto my 702NK.

This is the app I want....
http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/Clicker/index.html

What steps does he have to take exactly?

Is it just to get it signed by Symbian?

Does he have to get it signed by Voda KK, or interface with them in any
way?

If you are interested in the app for a 702NK, do let him know....

Incidentally - does anyone know of a decent alarm package that will
work on the 702NK?

These apps all work using the manual installation method...

FExplorer
Calcium
Torch

The OGGVorbis player doesn't. Can anyone point me to an APPROPRIATE
symbian 60  list to ask some apps can't be manually installed file by
file...

regards nick

Let's spare a thought for the operator here .... by having the phone
set so
that it will only accept signed applications (issued by Symbian for
several
hundred euros) it drastically cuts down