(keitai-l) Bluetooth, iSync and the blues...

From: Hugh Ashton <hughashton_at_gmail.com>
Date: 03/30/05
If this is a FAQ, please point me in the direction of the relevant place I
can get this information.

I'm looking for a Bluetooth-enabled phone from a Japanese carrier which can:
1) Import and export data (via BT) reasonably easily to and from OS X,
preferably via iSync
2) Work as a BT modem at decent speeds (>128k) with OS X
3) Be able to use a Plantronics BT headset

I don't care about cameras, video, etc. Global roaming (even at a price) to
GSM countries would be nice.

And... I would like an English-language interface (phone software design
seems to get progressively worse as the designers cram more and more
features into the beasts).

I'm with au at the moment - but am prepared to swap if the right phone and
pricing plan is available.

Thanks
Hugh