(keitai-l) Re: KDDI/au and mass mailing

From: Clemens Schwaighofer <cs_at_tequila.co.jp>
Date: 06/01/05
On 24/5/2005, at 18:28, Curt Sampson wrote:

> On Tue, 24 May 2005, Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:
>

>> well, after ~100 mails I can't send anything and the ezweb mail
>> server
>> blocks me.
>>

> Hm. I send to thousands of EZWeb users every week, with no special
> arrangements with them.

well, I still have those issues

>> I had the same issues with docomo and vodafone. Docomo
>> especially if you send a lot of "550" users.
>>

> I think it's important that you don't do that. I started having
> problems
> with Docomo on one server, and examining the logs, I had a lot of
> 550'd
> addresses. I put all of those on a stop list before switching to a
> different server, and the problem did not recurr. So I suspect that
> they're filtering based on that.

Well docomo is no issue for me anymore. Everything works fine. It's
just KDDI that annoys me so much at the moment.

--
[ Clemens Schwaighofer                      -----=====:::::~ ]
[ TEQUILA\ Japan IT Engineer                                 ]

-- Type: application/pgp-signature
-- File: PGP.sig
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part