(keitai-l) Re: keitai monitoring

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/09/05
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Aaron Stephanic wrote:

> I'm not familiar with i-appli DX.  I was just looking at the
> documentation here: http://www.doja-developer.net/

I'm not actually familiar with i-appli at all, really, though I've done
a lot of Java. However, DX is what added stuff like being able to access
the user's mail and live as a standby display.

> Any clues about AU or Vodafone.  Does BREW allow access to more
> information on the phone for example?

Oh, BREW allows much, much more. A BREW program is basically a C program
running within the phone's OS. That's why they charge you $15,000 or
whatever to test your BREW programs.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***