(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone MMS settings

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/16/05
You are correct, Arjen, DoCoMo and AU's flat fee data only
work for the phone-data, not if you connect PC to an external
ISP, in that case you are back at the metered rates and
data packages, same is true for WIN (2.4Mbps)

I guess that's one of the reasons why Willcom is so
successful recently.

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/blog/                 http://www.eurotechnology.com/