(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone MMS settings

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 06/16/05
No of course. Wireless resource is always much more limited that wired
ones, so I doubt carriers can carry the data if they allow such
unlimited plan.

(Some) plans don't even include data to/from full browser... so these
plans are only good for those whose fingers are fast enough to do a lot
of keitai-specific mailings/browsing, or those who are away from their
PCs for long enough during the day.