(keitai-l) Re: On-line site for Nokia handsets

From: S.Woodside <simon_at_semacode.com>
Date: 06/23/05
I've bought a number of phones from Expansys, and I'm mostly satisfied.
expansys.co.uk is the 'original' but they have local versions with
local currency and shipping. I'm pretty sure that the product list is
the same on all of them though.

They don't always have the phones first, but some of the other
operations seem a bit dodgy. Expansys seems to be pretty popular. I
think they turn over their stock very quickly. They have very active
forums.

--simon

--
Simon Woodside - Founder