(keitai-l) Re: web form, aspmail, japanese and ezweb encoding

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 08/31/05
On 31 Aug 2005, at 11:01, kris.honeycutt@solid-thinking.com wrote:

>>  I have tried a number of encoding options in the
>> ASP using CustomCharSet, but none seem to remedy the problem.

Is the phenomena related to specific handset models and is it
repeatable? Including the handset type in the mail to the client is a
Q&D way of checking this I guess...

What does the "raw input" from the form look like compared to the
mail sent to the client? I.e, are you sure it is being mangled by
asp? What do the same mails look like in another mail client?

Nick