(keitai-l) Re: questions abt Japanese phonecams, focal distance

From: Slavin (area/code) <kevin_at_playareacode.com>
Date: 08/31/05
Interesting, thanks a lot Curt --

To your point, I think figuring out what the QR standards are is a good way
to go. I am looking around for them. I am wondering if anyone has firsthand
experience with using them; how small do they get? are they fixed size? I
was under the impression they could get <1 cm^2.

I can't explain what we're trying to recognize, only because it takes a bit
of work to explain it -- as soon as we have the website up (next 2 days or
so) I'll post it. Whatever you're expecting, it's not that...

And xool, I didn't know about the wiki, but indeed, as I figure this out,
I'll post it.

thx