(keitai-l) Re: questions abt Japanese phonecams, focal distance

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 08/31/05
On Aug 31, 2005, at 09:16, Slavin (area/code) wrote:

> * what the minimum or general size for those QR codes are? (I
> couldn't find it quickly via Google)

Technical info on calculating QR code area:
http://www.denso-wave.com/qrcode/qrgene4-e.html

DoCoMo also has advice from a mobile perspective:
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/barcode/s1.html#2_2_2

> * how common QR-capable phones are? Anecdotal or quantitative data
> welcome.

Sounds like a question for Gerhard ;)

Since most new mobiles have QR code reading capabilities and given
the Japanese propensity to upgrade I guess they are fairly ubiquitous.

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com | 34°40'n 135°30'e