(keitai-l) MWI BPWG first public draft

From: Andrea Trasatti <atrasatti_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10/28/05
As the title suggests, the W3C's MWI Best Practices Working Group has
released the first public draft.
This is a Draft which means it is not complete and the group will be working
hard on this document before it will become an official recommendation.
The group is willing to hear the opinions of the community of developers to
see what's the opinion. As you will see there are some chapters where it
clearly states that the group would like to receive comments, but I would
like to point out that I would be happy to hear comments on ANY part of the
document so that we'll be able to discuss it and find a solution.
Here is the link:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-mobile-bp-20051017/

Kind Regards

--