(keitai-l) Mobile phones from Japan

From: Mohit Sindhwani <mohits_at_onghu.com>
Date: 10/29/05
The other day while walking through a mall in Singapore, I spotted the
903SH, 802SH and 703SH phones on sale here.  They're marked "Vodafone"
but the look really cooooool :)

We live in the dark ages of GSM and these phones are quite neat.. I was
wondering if I should buy any of the phones.  I'm actually considering
the 802SH which is the cheapest of the lot (about US$350).  Any ideas
what it's like?  What about the other phones?

The issue I seem to be concerned about is just the ability to use
predictive text in English (what is SHOIN3?) and SMS... cos it's not
explicitly listed on the Vodafone site.  But, the phone is cool :D
Actually, would love to get the 903SH but at about US$600, it's too
expensive :(

Any suggestions?  What can I do with it... can I install applications to
demonstrate some concepts that I have?

Thanks,
Mohit