(keitai-l) Re: 902i phones on sale

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <andrew.shuttleworth_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11/14/05
The resolution is 240 x 400:
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/product/foma/902i/d902i/spec.html
I would think that the e-mail and imode display more information as there is
more space. With the calendar I'm not sure you really need to show more
info, but just have more space in which to show similar screens.

Most of the appli do not seem to be optimized for the screen as I'm sure
most i-motion and standby screens are not as there are so few users with
this res. of screen. I signed up for the Mitsubishi mobile site where they
have content specially for the new model but as I just moved the phone to a
new contract Monday it seems I have to wait until 9am Tuesday to be able to
add sites to my menu and access the content :-(

I have uploaded a bunch of quickly taken photos (perhaps ironically taken
with a W21CA):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewshuttleworth/sets/1366887/

Andrew