(keitai-l) Re: 902i phones on sale

From: Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11/14/05
Andrew,

What is the resolution of the D902i? Do the built-in applications like
e-mail and calendar actually display more information than on other
phones?

I had only a quick look in an NTT DoCoMo shop today. When I tried a
DoJa game, it wasn't optimized for the screen size. Instead, it was
centered with lots of space (images) around.

Thanks,
Claus