(keitai-l) Re: SMS vs mobile email

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/30/05
Eurotech plugs are - ah -  traditional.  Google likes to be tossed
fresh meat every so often.
Speaking for myself, (I.e, someone with no say over list policy/
moderation) I think on balance Gerhard chucks out enough useful free
info of interest (to me, at least) to make the ODD implicit plug  -
tolerable ....

Note that as far as google is concerned, your complaint is just
another plug...

Nick