(keitai-l) Re: smartphones

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/09/05
Hmmmmm....

So it's a classification of OSs.

Finally a definition that could make sense.

So what are the criteria for a smart-OS versus a dumb-OS?

Why only Symbian, MS, Palm or Linux. What about the other OSs?

RIM/Backberry is only for 2G, does not work on 3G. Not very advanced.

Gerhard

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                          Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/                       http://www.eurotechnology.com/