(keitai-l) Re: Offline Browser for Mobile Sites?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/22/05
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Michael Rollins wrote:

> The site isn't hosted by DoCoMo, it's simply a mobile site
> running on an IIS server. The content is there, I just need
> an offline browser that acts like a mobile device.

Just use wget, along with appropriate --header and other options. The
i-mode header is pretty minimal, basically just User-agent and a couple
of other minor things, so you'll mostly just need to turn off stuff.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***