(keitai-l) Re: FW: [kumamoto-i] A favour to ask

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 12/26/05
Can anyone see a...
"your email address will not be used for any purpose other than
administration of this survey" type notice?

Or are we just signing up - and giving away a HUGE amount of info -
to get spammed from here to eternity?

http://www.mgovernment.org/about.html does not exactly foster
trust... The trailer line says:*Mobile Government CoMsortium is
registered in the UK" - ( my capitalization...)

(Mobile government? I would be satisfied if the buggers could get
static government right first....)

Nick