(keitai-l) Re: FW: [kumamoto-i] A favour to ask

From: Michael(tm) Smith <smith_at_xml-doc.org>
Date: 12/26/05
bluefogue <bluefogue@hotmail.com> writes:
> You may win an iPod if you participate in a Mobile Society Survey in Japan..
> See below, Only for Non-Japanese living in Japan!!!!! Sorry..
>
> http://www.surveyz.com/TakeSurvey?id=36486
>
> Marry Xmas and Happy new year..

Care to fill us in on the details of the authentication mechanism
you're using? I mean, I think I can figure out how you're managing
the "living in Japan" part. But how about the "Non-Japanese" part?
Do I submit a blood sample along with the survey?

And I'm struggling with figuring out how to answer questions like
the following:

  In your opinion, how would Japanese people react if they left
  their mobile phone at home?

Would it be cheating if I were to, say, ask a few of my coworkers
that same question, and base my response on their replies? Or
should I just make it purely my own opinion?

Awaiting your further guidance,

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith