(keitai-l) Re: imode JP news in English 2006

From: William G. Perrin III <bill_at_tsubakimoto.com>
Date: 12/27/05
Which phones would you recommend? I'm using an SH900 FOMA phone and
admittedly the browser leaves a lot to be desired. I can surf sites
but am limited in terms of page size and a number of other factors.

> What about getting a phone that enables you to access un-hobbled
> news sites -- same sites you can access from a PC-based browser?

Thanks for the list. I'd forgotten about the Yahoo content. The Yahoo
News from Singapore worked nicely on my imode browser. Also take a
look at the Yahoo UK mobile site: http://wap.yahoo.co.uk/. I wasn't
able to do much with the other Yahoo WAP sites, but they're all
listed here: http://wap.yahoo.com/

> Bloomberg
> www.btogo.com/us/home.asp#MAIN (good for business news)
>
> BBC News
> news.bbc.co.uk/mobile/bbc_news/index.wml (has Asian news section)
>
> Fuji TV News
> www.fnn-news.com/text/index_e.html (only updated daily)
>
> Yahoo News
> sg.intl.oa.yahoo.com/#c1 (Asian news from AFP)
>
> keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net wrote on 12/27/2005 11:36:04:
>
> > Are there any more decent English language news sites covering
Japan