(keitai-l) Re: imode JP news in English 2006

From: <martyn_williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 12/27/05
I don't know how they measure up to Japan Today but I have bookmarked:

Bloomberg
www.btogo.com/us/home.asp#MAIN (good for business news)

BBC News
news.bbc.co.uk/mobile/bbc_news/index.wml (has Asian news section)

Fuji TV News
www.fnn-news.com/text/index_e.html (only updated daily)

Yahoo News
sg.intl.oa.yahoo.com/#c1 (Asian news from AFP)

They all work on a Nokia 6630. Not sure about compatibility with other
browsers or I-mode phones.