(keitai-l) Re: Handsets with full web browsers

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 12/28/05
As I previously mentioned, with a little tweaking operamini can be
downloaded to handsets that gives error when downloading it. My provider
does not support packet data roaming here in Japan so I can't try
operamini on W-CDMA, but it works well via PC over bluetooth. So I guess
it works everywhere where there is connectivity to the internet.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:29:22 +0900
"Michael\(tm\) Smith" <smith@xml-doc.org> wrote:

> There's also Opera Mini -
>
>   http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/operamini/
>
> Which is Java-based. But currently only works in Northern Europe,
> as far as I know. It relies on a gateway server to do some page
> monkeying before passing on to the client.
>
>   --Mike

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"A tidy desk is a sign of untidy mind"
      --The Sputtering R&D Machine
         The Innovative Enterprise Aug 2002 - Harvard Business Review