(keitai-l) English-language feeds of interest in Japan

From: Michael(tm) Smith <smith_at_xml-doc.org>
Date: 12/29/05
David Harper <dharper@wirelessink.com> writes:

> On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:41 am, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>
> > Nice. Could I ask you to consider adding Tokyo Metblogs to that
> > News:Japan subcategory list?
> >
> >   http://tokyo.metblogs.com/
>
> Sure we'll go though that site tomorrow and add the feeds we find.

Actually, I meant that site itself, Metroblogging Tokyo. It's not
actually an aggregator site -- it is all original content. It's
part of a larger project -- the Metroblogging project, with 40
cities worldwide now, and over 600 writers around the world.
The Metroblogging motto is "Think global. Blog local."

> If anyone has any other Japanese feeds of interest please let us
> know and we'll add them to the category. I'll also make that
> category "featured" tomorrow so that it shows at the top
> of/first screen of the "Feed Directory."

Well, I have lots. I guess I can send you a list offline. But as
far as English-language blog feeds go, if I had to pick just one
that I really liked personally and that I think deserves the exposure
most, it would definitely be Mari Kanazawa's "Watashi to Tokyo":

  http://smt.blogs.com/mari_diary/

Within the next couple of weeks or so, Mari will also start
writing sometimes for Metblogging Tokyo.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://tokyo.metblogs.com/