(keitai-l) Re: imode JP news in English 2006

From: David Harper <dharper_at_wirelessink.com>
Date: 12/29/05
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Michael. My comments to
your suggestions can be found below.

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:41 am, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

> One suggestion: As a convenience feature, you could have it generate a
> QR code for the site URL. That way, after I create it using the desktop
> interface, I can just use my phonecam and QR
> reader to access it right way.

Absolutely! Giving people the ability to generate and distribute QR
codes for the main menu of thier mobile spaces or sub channels like the
chats, forums, or feeds is a great idea.

> And/or you could just add the ability to e-mail the URL to any
> arbitrary e-mail address. The current mechanism for sending the site
> URL to a mobile phone seems to be limited to only US phones.

Yes, we need to broaden that part of the service and make it easier for
everyone.

> Nice. Could I ask you to consider adding Tokyo Metblogs to that
> News:Japan subcategory list?
>
>   http://tokyo.metblogs.com/

Sure we'll go though that site tomorrow and add the feeds we find. If
anyone has any other Japanese feeds of interest please let us know and
we'll add them to the category. I'll also make that category "featured"
tomorrow so that it shows at the top of/first screen of the "Feed
Directory."

Dave Harper
WINKsite