(keitai-l) Re: Mobile-optimized feed-reading

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 12/29/05
I am in for this.
1) Ruby would be interesting (I know nothing about it and would like
to work on a collaborative project with people how do) - but is Rails
the way to go? (it has always sounded a little too far off the metal
for my tastes...)

2) We can't bore the *rses off those keitai-l members who are not
interested in it by talking about it on keitai-l all the time...

So - sourceforge - anyone? Or - better, for a mailing list - is there
room on anyone's ecartis server....

Nick