(keitai-l) Re: Mobile-optimized feed-reading

From: Christopher Kobayashi <chriskk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/29/05
> hmm. Or maybe some people on the list might get together and
> collaborate on building a mobile-optimized feed reader...

I would love to help build a _FREE_ (as in Ebisu beer) service like
that. Although, I have to warn you that my code will not be beautiful.
Also, at times I'm in the camp of pumping something that works and
improving it from there. Sometimes it's funner that way, especially
for early alpha projects.

I've been looking into doing some projects w/ Rails. So how about
using Ruby, and we live in Japan ... so why not use a scripting
language originating from here :-)

chriskk
--
b: http://ver2.oreno.org/