(keitai-l) Re: Iappli + ASP.Net (C#) on SSL : Httpconnection exception

From: Rajat Kaushal <rajat.kaushal_at_iap-online.net>
Date: 01/16/06
Thanks for the immediate reply.

I think the problem is not with the Certificate, but with the version of
.Net or with IIS settings. I tried to set up another computer there I didn't
install VS.Net & I just created a asp file, its contents are given in the
end of this mail.

I ran the application it worked fine. then I installed the Visual Studio
.NET version 7.1.3088, and I registered the ASP.Net version v1.1.4322 with
the command
"aspnet_regiis.exe -i"
After that I tried to run the same application & connect to "test.asp"(ASP
file) with HTTPS. Same HttpConnectionException came. But it worked fine with
HTTP connection.

So as soon as I registered ASP.NET with IIS, the problem started coming.

Maybe i am missing some step or process for configuring IIS.

		test.asp
<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<%
	Response.Write "Hello World"