(keitai-l) Re: Iappli + ASP.Net (C#) on SSL : Httpconnection exception

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 01/17/06
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Rajat Kaushal wrote:

> I think the problem is not with the Certificate, but with the version of
> .Net or with IIS settings. I tried to set up another computer there I didn't
> install VS.Net & I just created a asp file, its contents are given in the
> end of this mail.

Well, to ensure that the SSL stuff is ok, test by attempting to download
a standard HTML web page from the server, and make sure you get no
errors.

One frequent problem that might be related to server configuration is
that your cert is not signed by the top-level cert in the phone, but
by an intermediate cert. If this is the case, you need to send the
intermediate cert down to the phone as well. I won't get into all the
details of this; you can play with OpenSSL and get it figured out, or
hire someone and pay him a few bucks to do it if it's too much of a pain
to do yourself.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***