(keitai-l) Re: QR Codes in Australia - Supported?

From: Jim Levinger <jlevinger_at_nextcodecorp.com>
Date: 01/18/06
Hi Timothy,

I think that you will over the coming year see code scanning support coming
to Australia. There is a huge upside for consumers and carriers. However, it
may very likely not be based on QR code. QR has a lot of constraints due to
its industrial orientation. Thus most carriers outside Japan are interested
in exploring alternatives. that are easier to implement and more flexible
and easier to use in consumer.

Regards,

Jim