(keitai-l) Re: ToruCa - Better than QR Codes & Color Codes?

From: Kris Honeycutt <kris.honeycutt_at_solid-thinking.com>
Date: 02/02/06
I would not say ToruCa is better than QR Codes and Color Codes. It is quite
a different concept and purpose than either of the two,
so it is really like comparing apples and oranges. Unless of course DoCoMo
manages to jam a
dedicated reader/writer into paper so it can be used on business cards,
posters, magazine ads, packaging, etc..

Regards,
Kris

Kristopher Honeycutt