(keitai-l) Re: ToruCa - Better than QR Codes & Color Codes?

From: Philip Sugai <philip_at_iuj.ac.jp>
Date: 02/02/06
It says in the second paragraph from this GignoSystems press release
from last October that "ToruCa is a function that enables users to
retrieve information from papers, such as coupons or shop information by
passing their phones over reader/writers"

http://www.gignosystem.com/english/pdf/20051026_ToruCa_DoCoMo.pdf

 From what you've outlined below, is the first half of this sentence is
incorrect?  How do these "papers" interact with reader/writers?

Best,
  Philip

--
Philip Sugai