(keitai-l) Re: IApplication Auto Upgradation.

From: Rajat Kaushal <rajat.kaushal_at_iap-online.net>
Date: 02/28/06
Hi Neale,

1.	Auto Upgradation:
Is there any inbuilt feature in Doja for this?

2.	Upgrading through code:
I also was thinking on the same lines. Identifying the Version number or new
version is not a problem on the server, but I was not able to get the
current version of the application running on the mobile set. Neither was I
able to access the ADF Key LastModified. Can we get this data in the doja
code? ...

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Kaushal.