(keitai-l) Re: Magical thinking about better phone services?

From: Paul <pbl1_at_cornell.edu>
Date: 04/18/06
    Yep I think all posters are all getting those bounces.  I'm getting them
also
whenever I post.  The full message is:

The person you are trying to contact no longer works at the Interaction
Design Institute Ivrea. If you would like to contact IDII please email
us at info@interaction-ivrea.it. Thank you.

--
-Paul Lester
pbl1@cornell.edu