(keitai-l) Magical thinking about better phone services?

From: Shannon Jacobs <shanen_at_gmx.co.uk>
Date: 04/18/06
Well, I thank y'all for the replies, but I feel like they've mostly
confirmed how messy the Japanese telecommunications situation is... I'm
still digesting them, but so far I haven't decided on a course of action, as
they say... (Aha! Is that where the いわれる think comes from?) I feel like
I was hoping for a magic solution, but it seems pretty clear that there
isn't one, and actually that I'm not doing so badly as it stands. If there
is a "best solution", then it seems somewhat obscured, which is exactly how
the other companies want it to be.

By the way, in the category of admintrivia, there seems to be a dead address
in this mailing list, and it is somehow triggering error messages in my mail
routing. It doesn't say who it is, but only that "The person you are trying
to contact no longer works at the Interaction Design Institute Ivrea. If you
would like to contact IDII please email us at info@interaction-ivrea.it.
Thank you." I'm CCing this to the list administrator, but I'm also curious
if any of y'all are seeing similar problems, or is it something odd about my
mail route?