(keitai-l) Sharp Zero3 from WillCom

From: Shannon Jacobs <shanen_at_gmx.co.uk>
Date: 05/03/06
I'm almost sure this device has been discussed here--but I missed it.
Probably because I didn't know what to look for. It's apparently been around
for a few months, but it only came to my attention recently. I have
accumulated a fair amount of information, but I'm hoping someone here can
point at useful links for this Sharp Zero3. Thanks a heap, as they say.

Just in case, the short context is that it's a PDA/phone, but one of very
few available in Japan. It seems quite a bit better than the PDA-related
offerings of the other networks (especially KDDI, which has none). I don't
like that it's using Microsoft's OS after they induced Palm to commit
suicide, but value-wise it seems to be the best thing available.

Related question is why WillCom is excluded from keitai-email-based
services. At least I haven't any that will accept a WillCom address.