(keitai-l) Re: Sharp Zero3 from WillCom

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 05/05/06
1, The W-ZERO Site is here:
http://www.willcom-inc.com/ja/lineup/ws/003sh/index.html

> Related question is why WillCom is excluded from keitai-email-based
> services. At least I haven't any that will accept a WillCom address.

2. where do you get this from? Who told you this?
Of course Willcom has email, you can send email from
PCs to and from Willcom, from DoCoMo and AU
to and from Willcom. No problem at all.

Willcom is not excluded at all from any keitai email services

3. Palm did not commit suicide. Palm is now owned by
Access.

Gerhard
http://fasol.com/