(keitai-l) Re: rebranding Vodafone

From: Ian Mansfield <Ian.Mansfield_at_amplefuture.com>
Date: 06/13/06
So long as they don't repeat the mistake of the USA carrier, Cingular -
who chose to send "operator logo" updates to all their customers after
they rebranded - in the middle of the night.

They didn't think customers would keep their phones on overnight - hence
a lot of customers being woken up at 2am by the familiar beep beep.

> We'll see how they get on. The network name on my phone still says
"J-PHONE" :)

keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net wrote on 06/13/2006 10:41:33:

> Saturday I nearly missed the last train from Shinjuku and found the
> start of Softbank's campaign to rebrand Vodafone here in Japan:
> http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2006/06/softbank-starts-rebranding-
> vodafone-in.html
>
> Softbank's white is lower profile than Vodafone's bright red

Amplefuture Ltd,

Amplefuture House, The Quadrant, 135 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RJ

Switchboard 0870 333 0 777

http://www.amplefuture.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. If you are not the named addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy or use it, or forward or otherwise disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message and then fully delete it from your system.

Anything in this e-mail, which does not relate to the official business of Amplefuture Group, is neither given nor endorsed by the Group. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Group.

E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they may be intercepted, amended, lost, destroyed or they may contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept these risks. Amplefuture Group reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from both external and internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct and appropriate use of our communication equipment.