(keitai-l) Re: rebranding Vodafone

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/13/06
Japan's market is quite sophisticated, but email spam is an issue.

Also, people in Japan send MUCH more mobile messages than
people in Europe and US, so Japanese people are used to
receiving mails at all times of day and night and usually set the
phone so that it does not make crazy noises when mails arrive^
see:
http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2005/11/sms-is-staggering-success-
mobile-email.html

Gerhard Fasol