(keitai-l) applets on kddi au keitai

From: Meghan Deutscher <megdeutscher_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/15/06
Hello,

I am sorry if this is a repeated question. Have been doing a lot of
searching around this list and the web for information but...well
anyway, here are my questions...

I want to create some Java applets for keitai, the testing one being
my KDDI AU phone (kicking myself a little for not signing up with
Docomo as there is a lot more English information there). Here are my
questions:

1) Can you easily develop and download your homemade applet onto your
phone? (I have not been able to yet, trying to get this
http://www.getjar.com/products/5265/)

2) Do applets need to come in the form of a .kjx file? (Perhaps the
reason why I cannot download the above)

3) Is there any particular metadata associated with applet files that
you need / can't have when developing for KDDI keitai. I hope that
makes sense...only just starting development so I don't know how
everything works and what the lingo is.

Finally, if anyone has any good examples please show me!

Thank you,

Meghan