(keitai-l) Re: Lengthy review of the WS003SH

From: Andrew Shuttleworth <andrew_at_andrewshuttleworth.com>
Date: 07/24/06
 I may have to retract the below. I just got a mail from vendor Ectaco, and although it's not mentioned on their site, in the mail
they say about the  following product ...

http://www.ectaco.com/main.jsp?do=products-view_item&item=6906&refid=2819

... "Language Extender packages include drivers for Pocket PC on-screen keyboards and regional settings. As optional feature, they
also provide translation of the Pocket PC/Windows Mobile interface into the language of your choice."

If anyone trys this out please let me know.

Andrew